Thursday, October 20, 2016

A Few Beautiful Quotes

Well, I want to keep this blog updated. And I'm only one person who (with everything else  have to do) can only read so fast. So instead of waiting forever for a new book review, here is something fun! :)   PRETTY QUOTES from some books I've read!


  • “He stared at her, knowing with certainty that he was falling in love. He pulled her close and kissed her beneath a blanket of stars, wondering how on earth he'd been lucky enough to find her.”   - The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
  • “I wish I could freeze this moment, right here, right now and live in it forever.”                - Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
  • “There’s something comforting about the sight of strangers safe at home.”   - The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins




And I will leave you with those 3 right now. But, don't worry, there's more fun coming soon! But hey, leave a comment and tell me what you want to see here or what you love about this or what you hate about this....or just say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment